cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake sd cards

This is still going on , I guess the answer is don't buy them on ebay .  Just got a 128G sandisk pro that was a fake as they can be looked like a real package they are getting very good these fake cards .  Seller seems to be accepting the return though my return is being routed though most of the country right now.  Should be going to TX , went from IL, IA, MD and now in route to ...  Could the return label be a cause of this , I wonder ?   This process sucks when something crazy happens like this .       

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Fake sd cards

@jflasch2,

Memory cards are one of the most counterfeited items sold online.  They can be found on any site that has China based sellers. 

As for the shipping issue if you were sent a USPS ground label it is not unusual for items to go in many directions to get to a destination. I shipped a package to a buyer in Arizona last year that went from Mi. to Pa. to Chicago to someplace in SoCal to Nm. then to Az. it took 11 days to be delivered.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 2
latest reply