cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email from ebay "plz provide feed back for ebay items"

Plz stop emailing me to leave feedback if I was pleased feedback would have been left.

If you are to insist I would have to leave all negative.

The sellers don't seem to care at all, some sellers wait 3 to 4 days just to provide tracking and then they wait one more day to ship.

Ebay as a whole has gone downhill in the last few years.

This is just my opinion as a buyer with over 1700 personal purchases.

Items show up when they show up and at this point, I just hope they are as described.

So ebay plz don't email me asking me to leave feed back if I was impressed in the slightest I would leave feedback.

The feedback post is so low if the item shows up within 2 weeks and is as described I will be so impressed I would leave feedback right away.

Ebay has gotten so bad I just ignore giving my feedback or 90% would be negative.

Just a buyer no one important.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Posting here will not change the automated messages you receive from eBay.

Check your Communication Preferences and make the changes you want there.

https://commspreferences.ebay.com/commsprefs

eburtonlab_0-1687232885879.png

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Do you check the handling time shown by eBay just below the buy it now button before you purchase an item? It shows you the estimated handling and shipping time. 
Do you check the sellers *pesky details about their handling times? 
Ebay provides the tracking  number to you after the label is printed. Seller has no control over when eBay transmit you that information. If sellers process orders after postal hours of business of course, it wouldn't ship until the next day.  Once an order is with the shipping service a seller has no control over the shipping time. 
If you leave all negative FB because an item didn't arrive to your expectations, but within sellers handling and EBay's shipping time it would be removed. Eventually eBay May suspend you. When a buyer complains to me and leaves FB about slow shipping when it is shipped and arrives before even the ship out date, if they won't  revise it I block them from buying again. 
I once had an order to Alaska get shipped to Guam, Hawaii, Washington St and finally Alaska. Customer was reasonable in understanding why it took 2 weeks to arrive. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

As others have pointed out, no one here is responsible for the FB reminders you're getting.

As far as the rest of your issues are concerned,  eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers is actually very good when/if a transaction goes wrong.  Are you aware of it and are you utilizing it to resolve the problems you are having as a buyer?

For example, every listing has an estimated delivery date.  The buyer can open an item not received case if he has not received his purchase within 24 hours past that date and he has 30 days to do so with eBay.

If the buyer receives an item that's not as described, he can open an item not as described case.

Given the amount of FB you have, I would assume that you have used these options. 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Why on Earth are you using email for ebay anything?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply