cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay tracking.

Is anyone else experiencing massive problems with eBay tracking?  I  have many purchases that have never updated past "label created." And every single item I have purchased that used ebay tracking that did update has said "out for delivery," in Fayetteville over 90 miles from me and then says delivered, but it isn't. I usually will get it the next day. There have been about 10 that did not come until 3-4 days later and one came over three weeks after it said "delivered."

The major problem here is that, well, ebay doesn't give a **bleep** if you got what you paid for or not so long as it says "delivered."

I have included a picture of one from yesterday that says everything I just mentioned and this, or worse, is EVERY. SINGLE. TIME, with eBay tracking. 

As stated I am over 90 miles from Fayetteville and yes, we do have a PO here, and no it was not in my mailbox yesterday. Currently I have at least 6 items ordered that say they have been shipped for over three days now but nothing is listed since "label created." 

Screenshot_20210813-041158.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay tracking.

Did you crosscheck that your shipping address is correct? Or, ask from your seller to share the shipping address he/she shipped.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ebay tracking.

Seller is not being helpful, but OP can view the delivery address on the Tracking site to check if the seller is running a zip code scam

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ebay tracking.

@justinpadget-0,

eBay's ESUS (standard envelope) tracking. They don't get scanned upon delivery, so the delivery date is estimated based on the time they get scanned at the destination post office or hub. Many times it's a few days off. 

"Currently I have at least 6 items ordered that say they have been shipped for over three days now but nothing is listed since "label created."

There can be a few reasons why that is happening. 

• A newer seller may create a label but wait until they see their payment go from Pending to completed or is in their account. (there have been some payout delays lately). 
  • An envelope or package my not get an acceptance scan from the shipper.  Lastly some sellers live in areas that do not have scheduled pick up, so it can take them a few days to get to a P.O..  Some sellers will state their handling time in the Shipping and Payments section on a listing page.
  • The last reason could be that you have bought items from sellers who are located or drop ship from outside the U.S.. If they use a partner service with UPS, FedEx, or the USPS the tracking does not update until the package reaches the U.S. and is transferred to the domestic service.
"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ebay tracking.

@mudshark61369 wrote:

@justinpadget-0,

eBay's ESUS (standard envelope) tracking. They don't get scanned upon delivery, so the delivery date is estimated based on the time they get scanned at the destination post office or hub. Many times it's a few days off. 

"Currently I have at least 6 items ordered that say they have been shipped for over three days now but nothing is listed since "label created."

There can be a few reasons why that is happening. 

• A newer seller may create a label but wait until they see their payment go from Pending to completed or is in their account. (there have been some payout delays lately). 
  • An envelope or package my not get an acceptance scan from the shipper.  Lastly some sellers live in areas that do not have scheduled pick up, so it can take them a few days to get to a P.O..  Some sellers will state their handling time in the Shipping and Payments section on a listing page.
  • The last reason could be that you have bought items from sellers who are located or drop ship from outside the U.S.. If they use a partner service with UPS, FedEx, or the USPS the tracking does not update until the package reaches the U.S. and is transferred to the domestic service.

No that's not it. I have purchased numerous items from numerous sellers with literally thousands of FB. I get items delivered that have said package is in Dallas or wherever and then delivered but never updated past Dallas. And to date not one item has been delivered on rhe date it says delivered and have seen them show up over a week later. So if it says "delivered" but doesn't show up ever then ebay says we don't care it says delivered so tough. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Ebay tracking.

Shipping address is correct and I have never failed to recieve an item. Just a problem when tracking isn't really tracking. Sellers I have spoken with see the same problem. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ebay tracking.

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply