cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not receive items

‎01-23-2024 04:13 PM

I received an email that said two of my items were delivered yet they were not and the third item was never delivered nor did I receive an email that it was.

I contacted the buyer and eBay but only received an email back about tracking the item, nothing on how to get the item delivered again or my money back.

Please help!! The items were for my grandsons first Christmas.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Did not receive items

@atreme-48 

Sorry, but this post seems a little all over the place.

You said you contacted the buyer and yet I think you are the buyer.

As a buyer, if you have not received your item(s) by the latest estimated delivery dates in the email eBay sent when you purchased the item, one day after the latest estimated delivery date,  go to your purchase history and find the item. 

Open a Item Not Received case. EBay will give the seller a few days more to delivery the item. If the item is not delivered within the new timeframe stated in your Item Not Received case, come back to the case and ask eBay to step in and refund.

Come back here with any other questions along the way.

Posting ID
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

@atreme-48,

We do need better information.  When did you purchase the items, and what was the last estimated delivery date shown when you bought them? ?  Did you buy all of the items from one seller?  The purchases should be in your purchase history click on the order details button to find that info.  If you bought as a guest there should be emails with the title Order Confirmed that has that info in them.  What shipping company's tracking number did you receive USPS, FedEx, UPS?  How did you contact the seller and ebay?  We need answers to the above questions to help you.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

I apologize, I meant I contacted the seller. 

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

Hi, thanks for your quick response. Unfortunately, I just went on eBay and bought my items. I did not use my account to purchase because I don't usually buy from eBay. I have also deleted the confirmed purchases. They all came from different sellers. I do have the item and order numbers but as I said when I put them in and complain through the guest account I used. They send me an email that tells me how to track my item. If I track it, of course, it will say the item has been delivered. It has not!! Two "have been delivered" and the third has not. I haven't even received a delivery email for the third item.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

Check tracking on items and see "estimated date of delivery"...one day after that if not received open a claim for item(s) not received. 

"how to get the item delivered again"....did you refuse items delivered or did you not pick up items when no one was there to receive them?

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

I received an email that said two of my items were delivered yet they were not

@atreme-48 
Where did that email originate? 
Were you provided tracking numbers for these items that were supposedly delivered? 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

Yes I received tracking numbers, but when tracking it gives the date and time of when they claimed to have arrived. I did not receive them and the third was not delivered at all

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

I did not refuse the items, they were never delivered. I have cameras; I know.thwy were not delivered when the email said they were

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

What type of items were you buying? Were they high-fraud items?

It's odd that multiple purchases from different sellers would have fake tracking unless the items were common scam items.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

I ordered a box of Huggies diapers and wipes from two different buyers and an educational baby toy

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

@atreme-48 wrote:

I ordered a box of Huggies diapers and wipes from two different buyers and an educational baby toy

I wonder whether your sellers were drop shipping.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

Ok so I received a picture from the buyer saying that my order was delivered "at my door" on the 5th with no specified time. The email stated that UPS delivered it on the 4th at 11:28am. Do you think I was scammed? What should I do from here besides a police report?

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

Stab in the dark - you entered an incorrect address.  To not receive items from

multiple sellers seems like it was your mistake.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Did not receive items

Not my mistake, I received the other two orders. I ordered all at once, but did not receive three items. Two of the items give me a delivery email and the third only an expected delivery date not even that it has been delivered.

Message 15 of 15
latest reply