cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupt eBay is removing my comments and my feedback

eBay removed a negative feedback that a very unprofessional seller deserved to receive. There was not any bad words or threat or personal information whatsoever. eBay just removed it. WHY???

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Did you mention an ebay or PayPal case in the feedback? Was it factual? It's hard to tell without knowing what was written. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you contact the seller for a solution before dropping the neg on them ?

If your seller is Top Rated, they can get unjust negative feedback removed for the asking.

eBay found it to be unjust in some way.

It's not just the wording, but the procedure of the action that can get a neg removed for a seller.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

The other negs you have left for sellers have pretty snarky remarks with them, and in one you call them a liar.

In two others, at the end of the remarks you said "returned". If the sellers solved the issues by letting you return the items, did they deserve the negs ? Didn't they resolve your issue ?

I'm sure when the present seller requested the feedback retraction, eBay reviewed your "Feedback Left For Others", and the decision wasn't too difficult.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Not being privy to the actual wording of the comment it is impossible for us to know if it was something that you said or what specific eBay feedback rule violation caused the removal.

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 5 of 5
latest reply