cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can be scam?

Good day! At the auction I bought the notebook. The seller sent the package at FedEx yesteday, but I see that its weight and size is very low: 0.1 lbs. What can you advise as it can be scam?

Any help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Can be scam?

There is no way to know exactly what's going on until your package is received.

Are you familiar with eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers? If what you receive is not as described, you have 30 days to open an item not as described case with eBay.

After you open that case, you wait 96 hours for a response from the buyer.  No response or an unsatisfactory one? Then you return to the case and ask eBay to step in.

If your seller wants the item back, he needs to send you a prepaid return label and to refund in full when the item arrives back at his address.  If that does not happen, eBay assumes he does not want it back and refunds you from his funds.

PLEASE READ THE MBG.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

What country did you purchase it from? And it is being mailed to Ukraine?

I believe Ukraine is a blocked country of sending something to Ukraine from the USA....unless sellers from USA are now able to send something to Ukraine now and country is not blocked.

Perhaps let us know what country it is coming from?

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

From USA to USA.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

I'm never one to dwell on what possibility might occur. But if you don't receive what you ordered, you're covered.

Here's the long read. Good luck. >> eBay Money Back Guarantee policy

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

So FedEx can make a mistake at weight or size, do they?

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

Item will be shipped to you in the USA, but you're registered in the Ukraine? 

How does that work, exactly? 

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

If you mean a notebook computer, then yes it sounds fishy.  Call Fedex and see if it's going to your address.  I suspect the fake tracking number scam if it's a computer.

Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

@torrevieja722013 

Your profile says your location is in the Ukraine.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

Happy ending! 😅

The seller forgot to change the measurements and weight when he was making a purchase the label online.

Thanks for all.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

@torrevieja722013 wrote:

Happy ending! 😅

The seller forgot to change the measurements and weight when he was making a purchase the label online.

Thanks for all. 

Has your agent in the US @torrevieja722013 actually unpacked your FedEx package?

That's because FedEx shows the actual weight and measurements on the FedEx tracking page, as soon as FedEx receives your package and even before it begins its transit.

So it wouldn't show 0.1 pounds unless that's its weight, at the beginning and before it was delivered to your agent.

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

Yes, I unpacked my FedEx package.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

Just trying to understand:  Your seller shipped to you, in the Ukraine, on the 29th of January, 2024, and you, in the Ukraine, have already received it by February 3rd, 2024? 

Wow!

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Can be scam?

From an earlier message:

Untitled.png

Message 14 of 14
latest reply