cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8 Days Since I Bought Items and No Word from Seller

I bought a few items eight days ago from a seller and they still haven't been shipped. Right after I bought the items, I messaged the seller asking her if she could please combine shipping (on her page it says she does). No reply.

I'm not sure what to do next. It doesn't say that the seller is on vacation. I have bought from this seller twice before. Once she was on vacation and it took a while to get my items due to that.

I basically just would like to know that she is planning on shipping the items. I'd like to just get a reply.  I understand if someone is busy, but an update would be nice. Any suggestions on what I can do? Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If the latest estimated delivery date has passed, you can file a claim for "Item not received." That will probably get her attention!  Here's a link to eBay's buyer protection  policy, which they call the "Money Back Guarantee":

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If you really want the items i suggest you pay. After 4 days without payment a seller can cancel the sale. She can always refund you the overcharge in shipping. If she does not then it is up to you to either return or keep and leave appropriate feedback.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I paid right away. Right after I bought the items.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@platinum1400 wrote:

I paid right away. Right after I bought the items.

While that is commendable, you should have asked the question regarding combined shipping prior to paying.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Did the seller give you a new, combined and discounted invoice?

Did you pay?

If you did pay, Message the seller asking for the date and service they used and the Tracking Number.

Only the tracking number is really important, and it would tell a smart seller that you know how the Money Back Guarantee works.  (No tracking? Buyer gets refund.)

If you paid, you should see a last estimated date for delivery on your Purchases page.

You can make a Not Received Claim after that date.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply