cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20% off coupon Today - Shop Shop Shop!

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hello buyers,

Today from 8-8 Pacific time we are having a 20% off coupon - I'm off to do some shopping. 

Full details here-

https://pages.ebay.com/promo/2018/0309/7020.html

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

LOVE this 20% coupon!!! Thanks eBay! Hope to see more of this in the future!

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

The more money that you do spend, the more money that you will have saved!

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

I hope the post office and shipping companies can handle getting packages delivered on time!

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

alan@ebaywrote:

@chrysylyswrote:

alan@ebaywrote:

Hello buyers,

While it's cool and all, it'd be even more super cool if we could use it more than once today since I forgot one item.

C'est la vie.

Thanks for the feedback, @chrysylys. I'll take that back to the team for future consideration. 

alan@ebay, please also consider that --

the 20% might just be the incentive to finally buy those gifts --

but since the gifts are going to different addresses --

the code should allow use more than once --

up to the $100 limit, in total.

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

alan@ebaywrote:

@chrysylyswrote:

alan@ebaywrote:

Hello buyers,

While it's cool and all, it'd be even more super cool if we could use it more than once today since I forgot one item.

C'est la vie.

Thanks for the feedback, @chrysylys. I'll take that back to the team for future consideration. 

yes - i was very uncomfortable knowing that i had to buy BEFORE i could confirm the coupon worked.  yes, i was able to confirm before paying...but not before hitting the buy button.  i don't know how that could be changed given ebay's system, but i just wanted to let you know it made me VERY nervous since we were buying a high-priced item (high for us).

just fyi.

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

i seem to have had a dupe post... gone now.

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

How on Earth did a package ordered during this event arrive this morning?

(Rhetorical Question)

Forget keeping up with the Joneses. Be the Finklegrubers!
OK kids, time to get the Dodge loaded up again. I hear 'Poppy's By the Tree' calling. This trip might be a long one too.
Message 22 of 24
latest reply

@chrysylys

3 out of 4 that I bought Friday night (around 10 p.m. EST)  arrived today too.  2 Priority, 1 First Class.  Quicky shipped and smooth travels. 

The 4th package (and the one I'm most looking forward to) shipped today.

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

I ordered an item that was in NYC on Fri, and it arrived in CA yesterday ahead of schedule! I was very happy. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 24 of 24
latest reply