cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay: 10,000 Zero Fee Book Listings for Basic Store; 50,000 Listings for Premium Store Start Aug. 1

eBay has announced a massive increase in the number of allowed zero insertion fee listings for books effective August 1: 10,000 for a Basic Store and 50,000 for a Premium Store.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/service-and-payments/insertion-fees-update.html?fbclid=IwAR0zTS...

This drastically changes the economics at selling on ebay for those of us with slow turnover stock.

--
Jonathan Grobe
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: eBay: 10,000 Zero Fee Book Listings for Basic Store; 50,000 Listings for Premium Store Start Aug

It's been 15 years since we started agitating for this common sense move.
I guess they figured out they make more sales with more listings.  Finally.

I've had the 50K since COVID started, but haven't used anything but the auction bump (to my profit) because I didn't want to do the work only to take them all down after it was over.

But now there is nothing holding me back.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: eBay: 10,000 Zero Fee Book Listings for Basic Store; 50,000 Listings for Premium Store Start Aug

This is great.  I have been placing books in categories such as collectibles to take advantage of more free listings.  Now I do not need to worry.

My one concern is will this cause a massive onslaught of listings that are identical to mine?

We will see.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply