cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translate Korean Book Title Help, Please

Please help with translating the Korean title and author of this book into English?   

A Google search for the book's ISBN number 8987014010 found two books. But the Google translation to English gave two different titles, and the Korean characters don't look exactly the same, so the search results don't appear to be the same book in different editions than mine. Cover image wasn't found with a Google Lens search. I also searched the online Korean bookstore Gajabook but couldn't find it. 

Thank you kindly for any help or direction! 

Korean book 0 040.jpg

Korean book 1 040.jpgKorean Book 2 041.jpg

tree*fern
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Translate Korean Book Title Help, Please

Seems to be commentary on the Book of Revelation. From your first image, the Google Translate result is:

Revelation / Difficult Commentary / Pastor Kwagbok Lee

You might already have this result,  but  I get this from your ISBN: Interpretation of the Book of Revelation by Kwang-bok Lee. Published in 1996 by White Stone.  604 pp.

That result does show a different cover and, as you said, the characters aren't an exact match.  Google Books isn't always right,  but it could be a different edition of the same work with a revised title.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Seems to be commentary on the Book of Revelation. From your first image, the Google Translate result is:

Revelation / Difficult Commentary / Pastor Kwagbok Lee

You might already have this result,  but  I get this from your ISBN: Interpretation of the Book of Revelation by Kwang-bok Lee. Published in 1996 by White Stone.  604 pp.

That result does show a different cover and, as you said, the characters aren't an exact match.  Google Books isn't always right,  but it could be a different edition of the same work with a revised title.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@lux-libri  Thank you for your help! 

tree*fern
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 3
latest reply