cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MEDIA MAIL OUT THE WINDOW???

EBAY SUDDENLY EXCLUDED MEDIA MAIL ON MY STORE, WHICH I SELL MOSTLY MEDIA ITEMS! I'VE CALLED THEM TWICE, EMAILED ONCE, AND CHATTED JUST NOW. EACH AGENT CLAIMS IT'S AN I.T. PROBLEM AND THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IT WILL BE RESOLVED. IN THE MEANTIME I HAVE CUSTOMERS WAITING FOR THEIR PRODUCTS!!! 

ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAME ISSUES?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

To be eligible for Media Mail, I always thought that the item had to be listed in the "Books" category.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

A lot of the printed material I see you have listed is listed in the collectibles category so, yes, ebay will disallow media mail for those items.   You have to list in either the books category or one of the other media categories to get media mail.

You can always go to the post office to mail those items or use www.paypal.com/shipnow.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Just use PayPal and copy the tracking over.

Sheesh...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I understood paypal is getting ready to close down their shipping?  Did I misunderstand.

Yes recently ebay quit letting us use media mail in non media categories.  Forces you to change categories, and the books categories require several item specifics to be filled in.

Some people use Pirateship.  A friend says she saves money with it.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I have to search HELP on paypal in order to find the link for Multi Order Shipping.

Paypal is awful. I have to copy and paste multiple times and go through multiple pages and clicks.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply