cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help request

Can someone offer comment please?  This a a scarce book yet it has only one view!  Thank you

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help request

@springfever212 Since you are asking for comments. You only have one photo of the cover. It is a crafts book so why not show inside photos? Both front and back of hard back books should always be shown. Is there writing inside, show this using photos. Are pages cut out, show this using photos. Best of luck to you.... 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

No one here can see the book you are asking about. This is a buyers/seller community, not Ebay. An item number or title might help.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Sorry. It is item #  353999484030

Much thanks.

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

@springfever212 Since you are asking for comments. You only have one photo of the cover. It is a crafts book so why not show inside photos? Both front and back of hard back books should always be shown. Is there writing inside, show this using photos. Are pages cut out, show this using photos. Best of luck to you.... 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hi Lambert. Thank you!  Will follow up and improve my listing. Btw I am not "new"  I even remember the ebay Want it page!! Before your time probably:)

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

It may be a scarce book, but, frankly, it would have a limited audience:  Children's Book of Crochet. 

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Certainly NOT ignoring advice on the listing.  Just will get to it later tonight..ty again

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Maybe it's scarce, but not very good.  Or maybe it hasn't had enough time for people to view it or the title is not working like it is supposed to.  Too many reasons.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Hi

yes thank you for response.

I am going to work on title now and add pictures.  I know about crochet and this is a terrific book.  I only found one other listing and priced mine comparably.

Ok. Gn

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I wouldn't dream of listing a book with pages cut out!

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi lamber..finally fixed kids crochet listing little bit.

Thanks again.  

E.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply