cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

Shame on eBay for joining the cancel culture by banning Dr Seuss.  I have made my last purchase through e bay. I’m sure my purchases not being made will not affect you    I’m tired of being controlled by cancel culture and the government

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Complaint

I agree completely!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Complaint

I could not agree more.  They "good guys" want to bring censorship to the level of Stalin.  It's nuts and I cannot support a business that burns books.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Complaint

Ditto.  I've seen a lot of disturbing and very questionable material for sale on Ebay, and this is a disgrace.  One cannot erase history, and it's terrifying that we have people who are essentially burning books. 

Then they came for me...

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Complaint

Worse, they are lying and saying it wasn't their choice.  Moderators are saying since the publisher stopped publishing it, they have to.  A straight up lie.  And they take away the reply feature so you can't point it out.

They lie for a cause they think is just - but all they are doing is advancing us toward Stalin and/or 1984,  Ebay -  you're an online garage sale - stop acting like you're an arbiter of right and wrong, especially when you want to do it by force, and no discourse beyond the wokerazi.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Complaint

I agree with rockworm. The publisher can decide not to publish or sell, but second hand sales are the choice of ebay.  I’m officially done buying and selling on ebay!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Complaint

The majority of the books I've bought off Ebay were out of print.  So, with Ebay's current stance on books, how was I allowed to do that?  Shouldn't Ebay have eliminated them?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Complaint

Totally agree! I don't do business with companies that support cancel culture. Bye ebay.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Complaint

I am also furious that Ebay has sided with a single minded,  controlling, racist, all for the sake of a totalitarian government type think tank! So now we have chosen to side against half of the country? I have been involved with Ebay for a long time, but maybe its time to cut ties! I don't support BLACK LIVES MATTER, or ANY group that identifies with the like of them. That is the type of cancel culture cancer that is killing this country today, and now Ebay has chosen to side with their thinking! Well I say, the old days were much better when people expected others to pull their own weight, not expect to be given everything because of their color or sexual orientation.  Goodbye Ebay! You are the loser in all this. We are free to buy what is legal, and I support all things Dr Seuss! You need US we don't need YOU!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply