Beanie Baby Collector!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PSA on "sold" $45K Princess Diana Beanie Baby From The Seller

I've already posted this to the Toys & Hobbies category, but someone directed me here too. The following is what I posted there: Hello everyone, I probably should have posted to the forums a while ago but I didn't know how to handle this situation an...

Beenie babies

I have a huge collection of first generation beenie babies well taken care of . Was wondering if someone could tell me where I could sell them.. I say huge I mean huge. From the princess Diana bear yes she pvc, plastic sleeve whole nine yards . To ev...

help - tags falling off!

Hi All - my mom has many collectible beanie babies, she's had them for years stored in closed display cases. BUT, as soon as you touch one, the tags fall off!! I don't have to explain how concerning this is! It's the white plastic T shaped thing that...

Beanie babies

Hi, I have about 50 beanie babies all ranging from when I was a kid I was 3 when I started getting these. I'm just inquiring if anyone would like to check mine out currently I have 4-6 listed all from the 90's I do have snort the bull, stretch the os...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Extra swing tags on a Summertime Fun purple bear?

I came across this Beanie Baby in a collection and wonder if it's been seen before. Beside the standard bi-fold swing tag, it has (on the same red tag string) 2 additional heart-shaped tags. Both are solid white. One has something written in French a...

Photo on 2-18-22 at 10.51 PM.jpg
User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Jabber 1997 tag on a brown dog?

 I have a parrot named jabber.. and a brown dog which I don't know the name of, because it has the parrot Jabber tag on. Is this piece of trash or rare? Both beanies are from 1997 or 1998.. the tag on the parrot says 1998, but the name tag on the dog...

20220130_142901.jpg

Peace bear with Teddy tush tag.

Came across a Peace bear, swing tag clearly says Peace. But the tush tag says Teddy. Is this common? Does it have value because of that error. Seems like a much bigger error compared to a . missing after U in USA. Thoughts/Feedback.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help me please.

I have most of the first edition beanie babies. Some with errors. Who can I ask to help me with the value? I ok inherited these from a family member that collected from the very begining of these adorable things. Some have PVC pellets also. Thank you...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seaweed question

Hi all,Hoping for some help in identifying which version of Seaweed I have in my collection. I'm finding conflicting information elsewhere so am hopeful one of you experts can help me out! I've attached pictures of the relevant details. Please let me...

Payments

Wondering why all my buyers are asking me to call,text, or email them my personal information such as paypal phone numbers email.... once they make an offer and i except it, i have had 4 different buyers do this... Then they do not reply or pay for t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors