Beanie Baby Collector!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PSA on "sold" $45K Princess Diana Beanie Baby From The Seller

I've already posted this to the Toys & Hobbies category, but someone directed me here too. The following is what I posted there: Hello everyone, I probably should have posted to the forums a while ago but I didn't know how to handle this situation an...

What do you need

Please let me know if you are looking for a specific beanie baby or beanie buddy. I pull a lot out of my storage since i am looking to help my parents out with their debt and IRS issues. All of the ones i have for sale have been in storage wrapped up...

Price gouging BEANIE BABIES

Hi, I'm new to buying and selling Beanies but I am very experienced in other collectibles markets such as sports cards, comic books and vinyl records. Could someone who has been in the TY market and has observed trends, please tell me WHY most of the...

Beanie Baby Sale

Hello! I am new to Beanie Baby selling. My grandma was a huge collector but since her passing we need to start clearing out some things. I have tons including Ants, Signature Bears, Osito, Snort, Halo, Sammy, and Mooch. I don't know if they are reall...

In desperate need of help understanding!

I have 106 normal sized beanie babies and 3 of the tiny ones (i don't know what they are called)About 90% of my beanie babies have no swing tag and if they do they have one side covered by a goodwill (thrift store) sticky tag. I'm at a complete loss ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have rare ty beenie babys for sale

I have wrinkles the dog the green bear with soccor ball on chest rare one purple bear with planet earth #2000 on chest all are in mint condition tags all ty brand the bears are very rare sell for a lot dog brings few hundred need pay my collage to fi...

Snort - Physical Error

I have a Snort whose nose is not filled. Its kind of weird Its pretty "sunken" in. When you feel around the nose there is no filling at all. It wasnt caused by any damage or anything, its just how it always was. A little hard to explain, see photos t...

IMG_1529.JPG IMG_1526.JPG IMG_1528.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

sizable beanie baby collection - need help appraising

Hello everyone, I recently came across a beanie baby collection at my parents home and need help to find out what I might have here. I’ve taken pictures of some, but there are still many more I have not photographed yet. Would someone be willing to v...

Have Mint Condition Beanies

I recently found some old beanie babies with tags still on them and I heard they were worth something so I wanted to know. I have:-Peanuts the baby blue elephant -Snort the Red Bull-Shelly the Seahorse-Ringo the Raccoon-Peace Bear with the embroidere...

Looking for an appraisal please?

I have a 1996 RARE Pouch kangaroo and her baby beanie baby. Excellent condition with no stains. PE pellets. Please see pictures and contact me? Looking to find out her value. Your opinion and estimates are greatly appreciated.

RARE 1997 PRINCESS DIANA TY BEANIE BABY RETIRED P.E. PELLETS REG. NO PA 1965(KR) "NOT SOLD"

RARE 1997 PRINCESS DIANA TY BEANIE BABY RETIRED P.E. PELLETS REG. NO PA 1965(KR) "NOT SOLD" A Message to all Sellers and Potential Buyers; please take note it is listed here on EBAY that I sold a TY Princess Diana Beenie baby for $75000.00 to which I...