cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RARE 1997 PRINCESS DIANA TY BEANIE BABY RETIRED P.E. PELLETS REG. NO PA 1965(KR) "NOT SOLD"

RARE 1997 PRINCESS DIANA TY BEANIE BABY RETIRED P.E. PELLETS REG. NO PA 1965(KR) "NOT SOLD"

A Message to all Sellers and Potential Buyers; please take note it is listed here on EBAY that I sold a TY Princess Diana Beenie baby for $75000.00 to which I have been constantly flooded with emails regarding this! I have not sold my Beenie Baby. A person had committed to buy this but then backed out saying they purchased it in error. Here is the information EBay has on their site showing it as if the sale went through >>> RARE 1997 PRINCESS DIANA TY BEANIE BABY RETIRED P.E. PELLETS REG. NO PA 1965(KR)

Brand New
  • $75,000.00
  • Buy It Now
  • Free Shipping
  • Item: 292971477788

This item did not sell and is still listed for sale. EBay please take down that sold on my Princess Diana, reflecting the true facts! I would not mind the EMails had I truly sold this, but being I did not sell it, it should not be listed as sold! Thank you!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: RARE 1997 PRINCESS DIANA TY BEANIE BABY RETIRED P.E. PELLETS REG. NO PA 1965(KR) "NOT SOLD&

Your Princess. with p.e. pellets is worth $1-3 dollars.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: RARE 1997 PRINCESS DIANA TY BEANIE BABY RETIRED P.E. PELLETS REG. NO PA 1965(KR) "NOT SOLD&

People who would like to know the true value of what they have can easily do research on the internet to find out what their things are worth. Just be careful and do your searches with reputable places. Just because something is 1st, second or even fifth generation does not in and of its self determine its worth. It also depends on what the person is selling, the condition and other factors as we collectors our whole lives well know! There are places here on the net for finding the true values of not only Beenies but too cards, stamps, coins, marbles and the list just goes on and on. If it were me I would not automatically take what others here on EBay say without first doing my own research again from reputable places that know what is of value and for what their true worth is. One might be a pleasantly surprised as to what they may have been holding on to and had no idea! I not too long ago read about this woman who had bought what she thought was a costume ring only to find out recently what she had was worth millions of dollars. True story. Do some research on that story and you will find it. Truth be told. One never knows! Blessings to all!!!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Yes there is a lot of misinformation on alot of sights about Beanie Babies. People listing Beanie babies for insane amounts of money trying to find that one misinformed or uneducated person to sell their beanie to at an insane amount. Its a Scam. Listing a Princess bear for 75,000 dollars .or any other common beanie is all nonsence. Dont fall for it people. know your beanie values. Cavaet Emptor...….Buyer Beware.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Okay, I have read most of your feedback to others regarding prices and values on their Beenies and just have to say you are giving for the major majority, I think like 98% a value of 1-$3 values on them, telling others none of their Beeinies are of any value. A person cannot even buy the current Beenies in a store for that price. fact be told as we both know! I would never ever mislead or attempt to "SCAM" anyone! As a matter of fact I would just again recommend anyone who has questions about the value of anything they think may be of value to do their own personal research either here on the internet from those who have been doing this for years and or someone possibly in their own area who is in the field they are in question with or even consider purchasing a current price guide of their own. I always say anything in life is only worth what the person is willing to pay for it. It can be valued at $1 or even $1000, but if the person is only willing to pay for example $2.00 that's all it becomes worth to that person, not what the market or another person values it as at that time. I do my very best to place fair market value on my things and then let others barter with me over what they think it is worth to them and what they may pay me for my things, coming somewhere in the middle. Just my thoughts and what I do in my situations! Telling people, just about everyone of them that their things are worthless is a "SCAM" in my book! 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Listing at $75k is way more of a scam than telling people things aren't worth much, to be honest - the reason that first purchaser backed out is probably because they thought you had a different product and they were tricked into the purchase when they saw the price. There are NO Beanies that are actually "worth" $75k. The max selling value right now is like $100 for a PVC tag Made in Indonesia Princess - so maybe it's YOU should do your research, unless you're just saying that to mean "people should check my scammy claims before they buy from me".

Most Beanie Babies are worth a few dollars, period. Someone will pay a little bit of money for them out of nostalgia, and sometimes a person will pay more for a specific item because they're truly a die-hard collector, but I haven't found corridor86's advice to be wrong yet and overall it's been quite fair.

Here are THREE sources for you:

http://lovemybeanies.com/princess-ty-beanie-babies-price-guide/

http://www.tycollector.com/the-scoop/princess-bear.htm

http://beaniebabiespriceguide.com/ty-beanie-babies-princess-versions/

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

In the past I have totally seen not only this bear but other Beenies as well listed on the internet and sold for in the thousands and that is not a scam just the true facts, but with that being said I really appreciate your feedback and the links you gave me. I have saved them and am going to totally read up on them as well as do some more additional research on these. I have been collecting Beenies since they first came out to where they had the too and from on the tags, totes of Beenies, not just to collect them but loving them and again would never ever attempt to scam anyone as you too would know if you knew me as a person. Once my new research is done, using different research guides, also checking the ones that you gave me, comparing if need be I will adjust my pricing accordingly. Again, much appreciate the feedback!  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply