cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm looking for a serious buyer of my beanie baby collection or some

I am trying to unload a whole bunch of beanie babies rare / retired all'90s early 2000s I have duplicates of some I also have all the McDonald's ones. I have sets that belong together. I have the originals. I have all of them.

I'm looking for a serious buyer. The beanie baby collection is treasure to me and I hope I can help a collector share that same pleasure I did but now it's time for me to accept the money . I'm in need of medical help and  conveniences. Thank you and I hope this one bites 'so to speak' because I do need money and my beanie babies are my only means right now to collect anything towards this cause.  You'll find my collection is very unique.  Just ask and I'm almost sure I'll have what you are looking for... Thank you to all the collectors who contact me. 

Elisa S
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Selling or looking for buyer is not allowed on the community forums. You will need to either list them or look for buyer elsewhere. Sorry for the most part, the beanie baby craze is over. Look at all the listings on eBay now and checkout what the selling prices are by doing a search using the Advance search. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Your prices are to high.

They are only worth a few bucks a piece.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@schi_3605 

That craze died out about 20 years ago -- so most Beanies aren't worth more than $1.00 -- if that.

Lately, there have been multiple "investors" on a daily basis, attempting to dump their collections of Beanie Babies on eBay.

There just aren't that many "collectors" anymore wishing to spend so much money on little stuffed animals, when rent and groceries cost too much -- those folks are prioritizing "needs" over "toys."

Sorry -- but those "Beanies" were just a passing fad.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

This is very similar to your post from 2 days ago - at which time several respondents (myself included) told you that YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED to buy or sell from the community pages.  What part of that don't you understand.

If you want to sell them, create a listing from your seller page. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply