cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fall Chat,2011, ~~~~sit back and relax

waving hello to everyone 🙂

elise
~a controlled pyromaniac ~

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain"
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Fall Chat,2011, ~~~~sit back and relax

judesjujus
Enthusiast

Okay, Cindy would be a great mod..I'll put you i..Got a mesage from Jo about it!!

Jude
'Never frown, even when you are sad,
because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile.'

borntobewildfromelise
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

bychancebeads
Enthusiast

Thanks Jude... I hope everyone is well.... we are having some unusually cool temps which for the South are always a welcome as long as it doesn't mean hot air masses in the next couple of days as we really do not need anymore Tornadoes...they have been really wicked the past two years...

everyone have a great day.. and thanks for the well wishes in Meexico Beach ..I will take lots of pictures...

TTFN Cindy

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

bosslady_j
Enthusiast

Cindy, send that cold air this way. I had to turn the a/c on:_|  It rained on and off all day yesterday and got really muggy, so on it went, should be back to normal tomorow.

We are going exploring tomorrow, I think we are headiing up to the north shore, should be fun,

Jo

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

bychancebeads
Enthusiast

Sounds like fun Jo...Take some pictures and post them for me to see....

IF YOU GET THE CHANCE CHECK OUT THE NEW ITEMS i LISTED TODAY. I made some Ghosts..Actually made 4 but still have 2 that need eyes as I ran out of black felt and will get more this weekend.. All of our local fabric stores have closed so I have to travel an hour what ever way to find fabric...Good news is that some of the Wal Marts are putting fabric back in stock...YEA!!!!!

have fun on your riding adventure..

Cindy

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

Cindy and JO glad to have you both on board as mods!

elise
~a controlled pyromaniac ~

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass..
It's about learning to dance in the rain"
Message 20 of 24
latest reply

bychancebeads
Enthusiast

Thanks Elise....

Message 21 of 24
latest reply

bosslady_j
Enthusiast

Hi Elise, hope all is going well.

Jude how many boxes do you have left? Our garage is now officially done!  We evn got to lay all the rugs out flat in the hopes that they will lay flat again one day.ow I just have to clean them all.

Of course some of those boxes seem to have worked there way into my studio, but they are all floral stuff so I can wash them off and if I am not going to use them pack them away.

My sewing/beading/clay/rubber stamp/anything else/oh and painting room is kind of getting there. I think the paints may end up back in the garage. I just don't have room for them up there or anything to store them in. I never realised how much storage I had at home.  I did get to make a bead, and a plate.  My kiln got damaged in the move and I have reprogammed it a couple of times and now have to go thorugh each programe to see if it will fire at the right temps.

But for nayone who is interested I have started a new group, it is called hot glass and is for anyone who has any interest in any kind of glass, both making and selling and buying.  Everyone is welcome.

Jo

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

judesjujus
Enthusiast

Jo, still have more to unpack...got a bunch of empty boxes to recycle..I'm NOT doing this again!!!

Jude
'Never frown, even when you are sad,
because you never know who is
falling in love with your smile.'

borntobewildfromelise
Message 23 of 24
latest reply

bosslady_j
Enthusiast

Every time we move I say the same thing! We are supposed to be here for two years but three sounds better, I might have forgotten the really bad stuff about moving by then.  Plus we can leave most of the furniture here and all the kitchen stuff and just replace it when we get home.

I have moved things around so many times, everything in my studio has moved at least three times for the big stuff, the little stuff has been constant, but I think I have things our there where I want them.  We have not moved any of the big stuff around it is all the little stuff, I have lots of cupboard space in the kitchen but we moved the dishes into the pantry or I have to use steps to get to the plates, and the people here are not tall.

Still have a lot to do in my other craft room.  The hobby shop did not call me back so I guess they are not interested in my teaching the fused glass classes, so maybe I will do one on one classes, I have all the supplies and the studio is big enough.

Need to make calls today to set up for the craft fairs that are starting, did go to one and was not impressed, but it was more like a get together than anyhting else and all resale venders.

We will see.

Jo

Message 24 of 24
latest reply