Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

♥ Playtime ♥

Thanks Debra and Storm.  Hope I don't wear out my welcome by posting too many pics.  I have not been able to post pics for a long, long time and I have a lot of catching up to do.  Here is another Syd.IMG017.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 901 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

IMG024.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 902 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

waving Hello to everyone~~~

yaaay Shirley i'm so happy you're posting those fantastic pictures of your collection!

Message 903 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Love the bubble cuts in their pjs.

Shirley, it's good to see you posting some pictures! Your Sydney is beautiful, and you've put her in some great outfits.

Sheila
Message 904 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Storm I really dig the touques.  My kids wear those pretty much 8 months of the year here.  Shirleys you are very very talented.  I would love to learn how to sew like that and that couch is a great piece.  Where did you get it?

4touchdowns

Message 905 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Three Amigos

BB Amigos photo BBamig.jpg

Message 906 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

4 TD ~  The couch is really a jewelry box.  A few years back they were being sold(on sale) at WalMart.  I have another one that is really cute that I found at a thrift shop.

Diane ~ I have always like your Amigos.  The one on the left is esp cute and nice outfit.  Is his arrow-head necklace new or did he have that?  And I love #1 Ken as a cowboy.  I like the #1's face.

thankyou, Sheila:-)

Message 907 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Love these guys!

Sheila
Message 908 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Storm- love Cara!  She's a beauty

Shirley- Hurrah!!!!!  posting again!!!!!!!  heart

Diane- Ken in Mexico looks so different without the shirt--  Que guapo! Que suave!

Debra
Message 909 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

AA my fair lady.jpg

Message 910 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

My Fair Lady..............Smiley Wink

Hi Debra!!  Glad you are posting too.  I'm having a blast playing catch-up.  Hundreds more photos to photo and put on disc.  Some are not coming out real crisp and clear, but get the idea.  Too lazy to do them over.

Message 911 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Alysa.JPGThis is Alysa, playline Integrity doll.  She is on another one of those jewelry box couches.  Her sweater is really a Christmas ornament.

Message 912 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Wow shirley,  those are some fierce looking ladies !! I just learned about Intergrity today, glad to see you are posting pictures.

Message 913 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

tiki lounge.JPG

Message 914 of 9,230
latest reply

♥ Playtime ♥

Well, aloha! Looks like the girls are having a fun vacation. 🙂

Sheila
Message 915 of 9,230
latest reply