Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

♥ Playtime ♥

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1 of 9,230
latest reply
9,229 REPLIES 9,229

Re: ♥ Playtime ♥

4TD!! ~ The new flooring transformed the whole kitchen!  I like it!!  Your 2 BCs look great in their PJs.  The one in the pink looks so cute with that pink bow in her hair.  The blue PJ set is interesting and very nice.  Does the blue match the panty/bra set that are Barbie?  What a great find!

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 886 of 9,230
latest reply

1 083.JPG

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 887 of 9,230
latest reply

Picture came out a little too big.  This is a Tonner doll, Sydney.  I redressed her in an outfit that I removed from some weird action figure.  A bit short on her, but the boots took care of that problem.  She is wearing an 'ammo' belt that belongs to Max Steel.  She no longer wears this garb and prefers to be more feminine, ha!

Happened to find this pic, so nothing recent.  One day I will get photos of photos and post them.  Who knows when that will be **scratches head**

Message 888 of 9,230
latest reply

sh5.jpgHere she is in an outfit I made from an old slip .  I don't care for the hat and she said she will never wear it again.  Little skipper is playing 'daughter'.  Syd's necklace is an earring.

Message 889 of 9,230
latest reply

Shirleys if this is a just a few samples of your neat stuff I can't wait to see more pics!  I think that Tonner doll dressed up in the Max Steel is so cool.

4touchdowns

Message 890 of 9,230
latest reply

Wow, that 50's diner is adorable!  All you need is the '57 chevy out front.  😄  And Shirley your doll is gorgeous in both the outfits.  I don't have any Tonner dolls but they sure are nice looking--good stuff.

Message 891 of 9,230
latest reply

Oh, and I love that earring for a necklace--I just may have to steal that idea some time!

Here's a few pix of a cute hat made from the mod "Country Caper" outfit material.  I didn't have the matching sweater so had to get one off ebay.  The first one had the sleeves cut off and I didn't notice so finally found another for a decent price!  Anyway I really like the hat--it was made by "Frog Fountain".

HPIM2910.JPGHPIM2897.JPGHPIM2911.JPGHPIM2900.JPG

Message 892 of 9,230
latest reply

hiya Shirley, Debra, Maggie ~ waving to everyone

4TD, very nice flooring and the kitchens are fantastic! luv your negligees too, gorgeous dolls

storm, luv what you did with those striped knits!

i have purchased from frogfountain, i luv her work. she was part of the original ebay Barbie Bulletin Board, that was before ebay closed down the chatrooms a few years ago.  i see her on facebook every now and then.

i was away all week so i'll try to post a few new pictures this weekend~ stay safe and happy everyone!

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 893 of 9,230
latest reply

Hey Diane and all!  Hope everyone is having a super week-end.

4TD ~  Thanks!!  I have SO MANY 'paper' pics of my dolls it isn't funny.  I discussed with DH that he needs to help me with his digital camera so can try to take pictures of the pictures and put them on a disc and then from there load here to the board.  He is always so busy though, but hopefully soon.  I want to join in on the funSmiley Very Happy

Storm ~  Thankyou too!  I love the country caper outfit on your blonde teresa model muse!  That is so cute on her!!  As far as the earring for a necklace.....I love looking for bags of old costume jewelry at flea markets et such.  You would be surprised with what you can create.  I have a couple of metal organizers with little plastic drawers just for beads, trinkets, et such to be used just for the dolls.  When dollar store jewelry was dirt cheap, would buy some of that too just for doll creations.  Keep your eyes open and have fun!Smiley Very Happy

Message 894 of 9,230
latest reply

Hi Diane-  hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Just finished giving the dog a bath. He needed it!

Shirley- What a versatile doll.. equally gorgeous as a warrior or as a lady.  How tall is she?

4TD- Score on the blue PJs-  the fabric matches her unergarments and cute shoes!

Storm-  adorable country caper cap-  looks great on Teresa

and is she Cara?

Debra
Message 895 of 9,230
latest reply

Debra ~  I fell in love with that doll when I first got her.  She is Sydney Chase of the Tyler/Wentworth collection by Robert Tonner.  She is 16".  She IS versatile and I found she looks good in any color of fabric and from denim to gowns.  It almost seems the 'mood' of her face changes too.  She is just neat, period.  Some folks may be tired of this photo, but she is downright glamorous.  sh7.jpgThe outfit is homemade; no pattern.

Message 896 of 9,230
latest reply

sh3.jpgshe can be a little hottie tooSmiley Embarassed

Message 897 of 9,230
latest reply

sh1.jpgShe makes a great mom.  Skipper and this other Barbie line child worked pretty good.  Note the little one going through mom's purse.  Lost interest in that doll on the floor too.  Went on a big sewing spree when first got SydSmiley Very Happy

Message 898 of 9,230
latest reply

WOW!  Syd is really stunning.. and she does seem to change her mood.. elegant, sultry and concerned... The last picture is hysterical.. she looks a lttle worried about the state her purse is in...

Debra
Message 899 of 9,230
latest reply

To Fancy, yes I have my Free Moving Cara modeling the Country Caper hat along with Teresa. 🙂  I don't really like the free moving body and was going to sell her but after taking pix for ebay I changed my mind.  She is quite photogenic and has such a sweet look.

To Shirley, your pix are great!  That doll is lovely no matter what she is, or isn't, wearing.  Smiley Very Happy  Thanks for the jewelry idea--I'll be looking around for some now.

Message 900 of 9,230
latest reply