cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playtime 2022

I'm keep my fingers crossed that this will work.

Message 1 of 2,113
latest reply
2,112 REPLIES 2,112

Re: Playtime 2022

Hi Kate... lots of fun Easter photos!  Love seeing your vintage bunny and

those lovely eggs again.

Wow!  That is a lot of snow!  Sure hope it will melt quickly.... without flooding!

Hi Shirls... so happy that Momma Bunny has returned.  Watch for more babies!

I am glad she has made it through winter.  

Hi Queli... did you get more snow?  My cousin in Upper Michigan got about 6 inches.

All the Monster High dolls are so interesting.  

Can't wait to hear what Mattel has to say about the Barbie Movie at GAW.

Happy Easter!

Jackie

Easter 2018 004.JPGFeb 16 2015  dolls 005.JPGFeb 16 2015  dolls 004.JPGFeb 16 2015  dolls 003.JPGGator Spring 2015 Easter 003.JPGChristmas 2018 009.JPG

Message 2071 of 2,113
latest reply

Happy Easter Everyone!

Shirls - I forgot to mention - I'm so glad Mama Bunny has made a return! 

xxoo Kate

easter2016display.JPGeaster2015.JPGFrom 2013From 2013sashaeasterprep.JPG

Message 2072 of 2,113
latest reply

HAPPY EASTER  Kate, Shirls, and Queli

It is a lovely day here in the 70s.  I am going to dinner with my friend ay 3:15.

Enjoy your holiday.

Jackie

Easter 2016 019.JPG

Message 2073 of 2,113
latest reply

Hope everyone had a nice Easter! 

Just making a fast pit-stop tonight!   UPDATE on MAMA!  Found her new den this morning!  Wasn't there yesterday that I noticed.  It's almost same place she has had in that area before.   She must be hungry because she comes out of nowhere when she sees you with the bird seed jar 😋  It's so nice to have her back though I do worry about the fact that she has the den in the front yard....no fence.  Neighbor reports seeing a fox at night on his surveillance cameras. 

Love everyone's beautiful Easter photos!   Those eggs are awesome!  I like the shelf shots.  Great table and chair set! 

QUELI ~ Barbie is lovely in her pink and white striped dress!  Golden chocolate bunny is just right!  All the chairs would be so tempting.  The Adirondacks are so colorful!  Great MH dolls and the fashionista with hearing aid is pretty nice. 

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2074 of 2,113
latest reply

AGgroup.JPG

<><><><><><><><t><

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2075 of 2,113
latest reply

Hi Shirls,  so fun to know Momma Bunny is back and feels safe with you.

Hope she has fun babies to watch soon.  Wonder if she would use the

condo you had for Bunny Bunny?

I guess there was a lot of computer maintenance going on.  Looks like things are

working as normal for me now.

Yay!   I have an offer for my house.  We are working out the details.  I hope 

it gets all the way to closing soon.

My trip is coming up end of next week.  I have lots to do until then.

Looking forward to seeing my sisters,  cousins, friends and Barbie GAW again.

Jackie

Valentine's Day 2018 013.JPGJan 5 2015  dolls 022.JPGStinky 2017 026.JPGsummer favoritessummer favorites

Message 2076 of 2,113
latest reply

Chilly and windy day today.  Stormy weather yesterday preceded this cold front.  May get back down to freezing temps tonight.   Wow.....80* one day and 30's* the next.

JACKIE ~ Such colorful and fun pictures of the 'kiddies' and Stinky.  Looks like they wore him out! 😂  Also  the 4 lovely Barbie dolls!! 😍

I really don't think Mama would use the condo....she's still a wild prey animal and would not put herself in a place where she could easily become cornered or trapped without a getaway.   I would love it though if she would use it as it would offer lots of protection from the elements. 

Happy to hear you have an offer on your home!  Fingers crossed that it all works out.  One more concern out of the way. 

Trip will be here before you know it!  Are you getting excited? 

100_6556.JPG100_6579.JPG

Barbie photo is from an older Barbie calendar page. 

Message 2077 of 2,113
latest reply

Hello Everyone, I hope you're staying warm.

Jackie... Thanks for sharing your lovely Easter photos. The Kelly dolls are such a delight.

Kate...Great Easter photos, thanks for sharing.

Shirley...Thanks, my Easter was very nice. hope yours was too...Glad mama's back in your neck of the woods again...I wanted to buy one of the Adirondack chairs, but I know I'd never use it...Your repros look just lovely in their pastel fashions...That "windy" diorama is so cute 🙂 and Skipper looks great in yellow.

So, after watching Froggy's video, I went to Target's Bullseye's Playground and bought some coffee pod organizers. They're perfect for my minis. I can't believe all my Funko Bitty Pops fit in one with room to spare! Dimensions: 8.5" x 6.5" x 2".

53621503430_48e44b2f18_z.jpg53621264508_bcf3e70564_z.jpg53621576820_62fb96c868_z.jpg

Message 2078 of 2,113
latest reply

Heard about the earthquake on the news tonight.  Was felt all the way up to Maine and as far south as Virginia.   I didn't catch the entire report as I was banging pots and pans around in my kitchen. 

Had eye appointment today, got eyes dilated.  Takes my eyes nearly 8 hours to go back to normal. 

Had to cover some of plants tonight since probably going to have a frost tonight. 

QUELI ~  Ooooh, I like the coffee pod organizers!  They stack nicely, are clear, and have pull out drawers, plus they look so nice on your shelf! 😊  Barbie likes them too 😋  I use similar containers for extra doll heads and all sorts of other goodies for the doll room.  

Hope everyone is doing well! 

100_5330.JPG100_5193.JPG100_6311.JPG

Some doll eye candy

Message 2079 of 2,113
latest reply

Good Saturday morning! 

We had a massive, soggy snowstorm on Thursday - about 8 inches of wet, heavy snow. It rained yesterday and today it is raining some more. There is still a lot of snow on the ground but in the next few days it is supposed to be in the 60s so it will all melt! 

Shirls - I hope dear Mama Bunny will be safe - soon she will have more little ones! 

Jackie - Glad you have an offer on your house! And have a fabulous time at GAW! 

Queli - Those coffee pod organizers are great for doll storage! I always like learning new storage ideas. 

Xxoo Kate

Silkstone Francie (wearing a crocheted cardigan by Jackie!) with her Kiddle Flower Pin friend. 🙂

flowerkiddle4.JPGflowerkiddle3.JPGflowerkiddle2.JPGflowerkiddle.JPG

Message 2080 of 2,113
latest reply

Mowed the yard today but, left a margin of grass around Mama's den.   Really needed to mow but was not going to start the weekly chore until April.  The yard was looking pretty well grown up...some places the grass was already going to seed.  Some folks are on their 3rd mowing already. 

Anticipating the solar eclipse Monday.  We will have about 95% here.   In 2017, we were in the area of totality.   Hopefully, the glasses we used then will still be safe.  I will have to check the safety standard # on them.  It should say ISO 12312-2 'Safety Standard'. 

KATE ~ With the heavy, wet snow and all the rain, you are going to have lots of water everywhere.  

JACKIE did such a nice job on the crocheted cardigan.  Beautiful!   Can't believe how teensy the kiddle doll pin is!  Just right size for pretty Francie.   I still like the no-lipstick look on her. 

Message 2081 of 2,113
latest reply

Didn't mean to post that already! 

100_6751.JPG100_6714.JPG100_6262.JPG

Message 2082 of 2,113
latest reply

Hello Everyone...so did you see the eclipse?! I did and it was so wonderful! I've seen quite a few in my lifetime and it's always amazing! I love that it's such a community experience.

Shirley...OMGoodness, that earthquake was so surprising. We don't usually hear about them in the U.S...I'm sure your eyes are okay now and I hope you're feeling okay...I just love those little organizers. The problem about buying them at Target is that they're there only while supplies last so if I want so more later on, I'm out of luck. Which ones do you buy?..Loving your fantasy hair dolls!...so you're mowing the lawn already? Wow!

Kate...8" of snow?! Oh my! Has it melted?...Love those organizers! How do you organize your minis?... Aww, Francie and her liddle kiddle looks so sweet!

Having breakfast.

53632560848_d82c40c56d_z.jpg53608992534_281b8b9160_z.jpg

Message 2083 of 2,113
latest reply

Hi Shirls, so happy Momma Bunny has come back.  Love her stories.

Gotta let her choose her space,

Hi Kate... more snow.  Winter is still having a final say.

Hi Queli... I am almost ready for GAW.  I leave Saturday morning.

I fly to my sister in St. Louis and will drive to Michigan with her.

I will also be going to see my son in Ohio.  A very close friend has

a daughter living in Columbus too.  I will get to see her.  Her son is

graduating so his grandparents are coming from California.  I will get

to see them too.  So happy!

I won't be back until end of MAY.  I will miss you but will be having lots of fun.

I watched the eclipse here it was 70 percent.   But my son and his buddy were in

totality for 3 minutes and got some great photos.

Mother Nature at her best.  My hubby had a graduate class with Neil Armstrong back

in  the 70s just after his trip to the moon.  Hubby sat with him every week for a semester.

What great stories he had to tell me!!

Hope all goes well while I am gone.

Jackie

Spring GAW 2016 027 - Copy.jpgadventures of Stinky 002.JPGspaceman Stinky 017.JPGGAW2017 246.jpgAstronaut Stinky 004.JPG

Message 2084 of 2,113
latest reply

Yes, saw the eclipse.  90%. Powerful experience, although not like seeing a total eclipse.  Yes, have seen a few myself.  First one in 1963.

Eyes are fine now.

QUELI ~  Love the Mickey outfit on your doll.  Cute breakfast scene!   The organizers I get are what I have found at Walmart.  They are of a more flexible plastic so are not clear.  They have an attached lid with snap-type enclosure.  Different sizes with different size compartments.  I think they are for sewing accessories but could be used for anything. 

JACKIE ~  Well, it sounds like you are going to have a fantastic time seeing everyone and going places. 

Looks like Stinky had a space adventure himself! haha! 

So, have a good time, be safe, and we will see you when you get back 😊👋

Message 2085 of 2,113
latest reply