cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to sell Holiday Barbie dolls

I have Holiday Barbies from the 90's and early 2000's along with the Holiday Barbie ornaments and some other Barbie Hallmark ornaments I would like to sell.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

In order to know whether anything will sell here, you need to actually list the item.  First, however, check out "Sold" listings to see how much sellers are getting for theirs.  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

You will need to set up a seller account, and provide all pertinent information regarding that to ebay.

There is no buying or selling allowed on the community forum. 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Do some research on them, then list them.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Just from our experience we have actually had a lot of luck selling Barbie's (including various Holiday ones). The demand really went up after the Barbie movie came out. Just make sure you have the weight and package dimensions correct on your listing to save some headache when shipping we found some of ours where under listed so we had to pay out extra for some of the shipping. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Sounds great! Thank you! I'll be listing my Barbies pretty soon! I have tons of dolls all types! I was debating whether to open up another store just for dolls, bears and toys or just add them to my current store with variety of items. I'll either part with my dolls (whom I love)  or go hungry. Thank God for eBay. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply