cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shipping a sold item that required two boxes, how do set up two shipping labels for one sale?

shipping a sold item that required two boxes, how do set up two shipping labels for one sale?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@davecam0 

After you print your first label, go to your sold orders or to your label history and select print another label next to that order.  You can print up to 5 labels per order.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you, but I want to list the two box weights and dimensions when I first list the item for sale so buyer

can pay for the actual 2 box shipment, how can I do that at time of listing item for sale?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@davecam0 

OK, that is a bit more complicated, but still manageable.

The easiest way is to figure out the difference between a single box and 2 boxes. Then use the dimensions of 1 package with the combined weight for the calculated shipping, and put the  difference in as a handling charge.

You can use the average difference, which might leave you covering a bit of the cost, or you can use close to the max difference and refund a bit if it is significant. You can use the shipping calculator  - https://www.ebay.com/shp/Calculator  - to find the costs.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you I really appreciate your help.   I have to say I am very surprised that eBay does not have a option to add a 2nd or 3rd box to a shipment just like UPS/FedEx do when using them direct for shipping.

Thank you again !

Message 5 of 5
latest reply