cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller invoices not displaying information until after payment

My seller information invoice page is blank accept for amount item sold at. I can only see information after buyer pays so cannot make corrections or see what amount will be. Nothing displayed. I have asked for eBay help many times without response. I am only offered option to send an invoice but then do not know what the missing information is any way and this changes the sale date! 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: seller invoices not displaying information until after payment

@danbar28 

Shipping is the area we a lot of mistake in.  It often is a Seller mistake when they create a listing.  I you use Sell similar or the Sell one like this feature then the settings on the listing are from another Seller and need to be checked and double checked for accuracy.  

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Hi @danbar28 

eBay sends the Buyer an invoice so you don't have to.  You cannot change the item price and if you have shipping set up right there is nothing to be concerned about. 

Regards,
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I have had items magically invoice as first class that were light weight but not appropriate measurements and paid the difference several times so I have concern not being able to view before Buyers pay

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

@danbar28 

Shipping is the area we a lot of mistake in.  It often is a Seller mistake when they create a listing.  I you use Sell similar or the Sell one like this feature then the settings on the listing are from another Seller and need to be checked and double checked for accuracy.  

Regards,
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

No seller mistake could be made. Cannot choose first class. First classs also requires item to be under 1/4” thick. Could not be seller or buyer mistake because of these 2 fail safes. eBay glitche. Went thru my site with them and NOT seller error verified 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@danbar28 wrote:

No seller mistake could be made. Cannot choose first class. First classs also requires item to be under 1/4” thick. Could not be seller or buyer mistake because of these 2 fail safes. eBay glitche. Went thru my site with them and NOT seller error verified 

@danbar28 

Wow, that's not good news ...

eBay has had some issues on and off on the label flow ... that's a big miss.  

Regards,
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I do not know what add tags meaning? Can you go further please to explain more

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@danbar28 wrote:

I do not know what add tags meaning? Can you go further please to explain more

@danbar28   There is a Tag link on the posts, the Tags are just specific subjects here on The Community.

Regards,
Message 8 of 8
latest reply