cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scammer

this guy refused shipment then kept my cash  becaus ei used buy it now . I requested numerous call backs from ebay  they dpont call but clos eit like they did call . I am thinking ebay is part of this scam at this point . my only recourse is to ask the community ? really ? I mean the last 3 items I bought form here have been scams at any rate stay away from the name in the subject hes the scammer  used the excuse ive been too busy . i say then dont sell an item . ebay is turnign to garbage from what im seeing . I have been a member a long time and its just trash any more

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: scammer

@abstehwicked   You are covered by the eBay Money Back Guarantee as long as you use eBay checkout.

Look for the last estimated delivery date in your purchase history. You can file a refund request when the item is at least a day late. 

You have 30 days from the last estimated delivery date to file a refund request on eBay. 

Select your item on this page to start a refund request:

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/get-help-item-hasnt-arrived?id=4042&st=

4 business days after you file the refund request ask eBay to step in and help if the seller has not refunded you.

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/ask-ebay-to-step-in?id=4701

If it is more than 30 days past the last estimated delivery date then you can file a refund request on PayPal up to 180 days from the date of purchase. OR if you didn't use PayPal at checkout contact your bank or credit card to report that you didn't receive the item.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

thanks for the response . the issue is the holding up of my cash I used th ebuy it now  option and the seller flat out to my face said he will cancel it  at the last minute to hold up my borys559is who it is shameful

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@abstehwicked wrote:

thanks for the response . the issue is the holding up of my cash I used th ebuy it now  option and the seller flat out to my face said he will cancel it  at the last minute to hold up my borys559is who it is shameful

I am sorry that happened.  You can use this form to report the seller> 

https://www.ebay.com/help/action?topicid=4022   The seller has violated one of eBay’s policies>  Seller doesn’t want to complete the sale   Then say what happened in the box.  

I know it's frustrating waiting to get your money back.  Only the seller can cancel the order to start the refund process earlier than after the last estimated delivery date. 

If it's any consolation the seller will not get your money because they didn't ship.  They will have to refund you out of their pocket and then wait for your payment to clear after your refund clears before they get their money back so they will be waiting on THEIR money.   

Sellers can not use funds that are processing or on hold to refund a buyer even for an order cancelation. 

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks so much for tasking the time to help me out on this matter

Message 5 of 5
latest reply