cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchase history

for a couple of weeks my purchase history account won't pull up, I get a note telling me to try again later. I have tried every way I can think of to get help from eBay, even though I do several hindered purchases a month I cant get help. It has become clear to me eBay has no concern for their customers and make it so difficult to get help with a problem they cause that it would be much more simple to stick a bottle racket up your but and take a trip to and back from the moon.

Also when bidding on auctions in the last few seconds eBays constant ad popups have cost many buys when they pop up and block me from bidding.

CAN ANYONE DO EBAYS JOB AND HELP ME  PLEASE

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: purchase history

Which browsers have you tried?

Mobile or desktop? Have you tried using the eBay app?

Have you tried viewing your purchase history on your Summary page?

Have you tried viewing your purchase history on another site such as ebay.ca?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

yes to all your suggestions but aBay.ca  I'm not sure what that is.  I can't seem to get back over 60 days old to my earlier purchaces, I can get earlier years, just not January through May this year which I use to check my item cost and verify I recieved what I ordered. I order items which I resell.

Donnie Carter

PS Thank you for your help

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You are most welcome.

ebay.ca is the Canadian eBay site. You can sign in there and try checking your Purchase History or Summary page there to see if that displays any better than ebay.com.

If you are enrolled in eBay Bucks, you may be able to see some transaction information for last quarter (April-May-June) on your eBay Bucks page by selecting "last period" in the View menu:

https://reward.ebay.com/rwdwebui/bucks/myebay/main

Message 4 of 4
latest reply