cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paying on ebay

Hi

I have paying ishue,  I want to pay for my order with credit card:Outside External Metric Gauge Micrometer Machinist Measuring   US $7.59

Something is wrong in my settings or something else. So please can You check where is the problem  and inform me how to fix that

Thank`s a lot

Toni

View Entire Topic

Hi.  That problem usually is because that listing does not offer shipping to your location.   Go to that listing and click on the shipping details tab and it will show either all countries they offer shipping to or it will show a list of countries they do not offer shipping to.    If macedonia is not on the ship to list there you should not have bid or bought because you will not be getting the item.   in these cases pay pal will block payment. 

But you still have a problem if the above is the case.   You have won but cannot pay .   You need to contact seller and ask if they will cancel the transaction.   Just realize they are not required to cancel and if they do not you likely will recieve an unpaid item strike on your account as a learning experience.   Only the seller can cancel a transaction.

On international purchases you MUST learn to check shipping details tab before bidding or buying unless you wish more of these problems in the future.

Good luck,  Jim

Is this answer helpful?