cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

non paid item

Now that ebay has removed all phone support I need to know how to choose the correct option when a buyer doesn't respond to messages or phone contact through the site info.   The three options for cancellation do not apply as buyer has 1. not asked to cancel.  2. the product is not damaged or unavailable.  3. There is no issue with the buyer's address as I have not been paid yet to know if I have an issue.    UGH, sometimes the site makes too many improvements that really aren't improvements.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.   to top it all off, the auctions ended on February 26th.  My seller hub page shows that they ended March 2.   However, when you click on the item itself, it clearly shows the date of Feb. 26.  

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: non paid item

eBay has not ended phone support, but you don't need it to handle this. On the fifth day, you'll see the cancellation option for buyer hasn't paid. Wait until that option is available and use is. The buyer will earn his unpaid item strike and you'll be able to move on.

You can add the buyer to your blocked buyer list here:

https://www.ebay.com/bmgt/buyerrequirements

Scroll down the page, and turn on the option to auto-block buyers with 2 or more unpaid items within a year to protect yourself from repeat offenders.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: non paid item

Thanks for the reply.  I knew that and my point was the auction ended the 26th of Feb, yet on March 4th the option wasn't available.  I always add buyers like this to the list.  Once you make the list, there is no coming off.   Thanks again.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply