cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

merchandise was sent to the ebay corp office in San Jose for some reason and not to the buyer!

I have an order that was shipped using the address shipping label provided by ebay.  The item was shipped but I was messaged by the buyer as to why it was going to San Jose when he lives in Florida!  I have no idea how this happened but the address for the buyer on the shipping label provided by ebay gives the address of 2065 Hamilton Ave, San Jose, CA, which happens to be an ebay headquarters.  I cant reach anyone by phone and have no idea how to get this sent to the correct address!

Any advise

D

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

merchandise was sent to the ebay corp office in San Jose for some reason and not to the buyer!

@gigglingpines wrote:

I have an order that was shipped using the address shipping label provided by ebay.  The item was shipped but I was messaged by the buyer as to why it was going to San Jose when he lives in Florida!  I have no idea how this happened but the address for the buyer on the shipping label provided by ebay gives the address of 2065 Hamilton Ave, San Jose, CA, which happens to be an ebay headquarters.  I cant reach anyone by phone and have no idea how to get this sent to the correct address!

Any advise

D

did you double check the address on the buyer's account order? Sellers are obligated to send to the buyer's registered shipping address.

Ways to contact eBay>

Click on the 'help & contact’ button located at the top and bottom of ebay pages and follow the prompts

AND-OR

On chat: type in ’agent’ to get a live person instead of a bot

AND-OR

Click on receive a call back: depending on how busy they are will depend on length of time for your call back

Make sure your phone will not block the call back 

AND-OR

You can contact eBay via social media with a private message:

https://Facebook.com/ebay

AND-OR

https://Twitter.com/askebay

Great customer service reps on these 2 social media sites

Message 2 of 2
latest reply