cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay & RACIST buyer steal & lies to me, NOTHING HONEST HERE, ONLY ON EBAY (never happen on Amazon)

Hello, YES… seriously, ebay and a buyer rob me for 500. The buyer that send me back a broken item, not to mention missing accessories and TELL ME TO GO BACK WHERE I CAME FROM ? THIS RACIST PERSON, YES, RACIST PERSON WIN TO GET HER $ MONEY BACK AFTER STEALING FROM ME? THAT IS NOT ONLY HORRIBLE, THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN ON AMAZON… ONLY WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR BIAS POLICIES ALLOW THIEVES AND LIARS TO ROAM FREELY ON EBAY.  THIS IS DISGUSTING. NOT HAPPY AT ALL.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

ebay & RACIST buyer steal & lies to me, NOTHING HONEST HERE, ONLY ON EBAY (never happen on Amazon)

There is no way the buyer knows "where you came from."

If the buyer misrepresented the reason for the return or did not send back what she received, you can use the Report link next to the transaction in your sold items list to get it on record.

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

@mhd59michel 

< YOUR BIAS POLICIES ALLOW THIEVES AND LIARS TO ROAM FREELY ON EBAY >   

Oh, give it a rest.  You're painting with too wide a brush.  There's a hundred million personalities on eBay.  You had a bad interaction with one of them.  One person, Bucky.  You can't project that onto the business principles of eBay.  If the person you had interaction with had been a kind, generous, salt of the Earth, would you be saying "your fair-minded policies allow philanthropists and saints to roam freely on eBay"?  I didn't think so. 

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Hi @mhd59michel 

Your post was also answered here:  https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/EBAY-STILL-STEALING-FROM-SELLER-AGAIN/m-p/32966780#M21174...

A point on 'racism':  An American buyer complaining that the computer software is in French ... which wasn't mentioned in the listing ... does NOT a racist make.  [I strongly recommend that you read the definition of 'racism'.]

Message 4 of 16
latest reply

SORRY I DO NOT SELL FRENCH SOFTWARE NOR POST ON EBAY FRENCH SOFTWARE AT ASLL (DO YOUR HOME WORK) ? HELLO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ????? 

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

@mhd59michel wrote:

SORRY I DO NOT SELL FRENCH SOFTWARE NOR POST ON EBAY FRENCH SOFTWARE AT ASLL (DO YOUR HOME WORK) ? HELLO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ????? 

@mhd59michel 
From the buyer's feedback comment:

>>  The Seller didn't state that the Microsoft Office version on this computer is FRENCH, not English.  <<

[You appear to be one, angry dude.  🙄  You have every right to project whatever image you want ... but exhibiting rage on your feedback profile and Community posts isn't exactly compatible with successful online selling.]

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

ANGRY? NO, HONEST YES...,, DO NOT LIKE THIEVES, LIARS AND RACIST, SORRY YOU MAY BE DO, I DONT'T. AND I AM NOT YOUR "DUDE' please......... seriously you not in the side of the honesty 

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

@mhd59michel wrote:

AND I AM NOT YOUR "DUDE'  

We are in total agreement on that.  😉

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

< You can't project that... >   

Well, literally, you can, because you are.  But it isn't rightful to do so.  

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

Perhaps you can provide some customer service to your buyer by sending him this information (along with an apology).

How do I change my Microsoft Office from French to English?

Configure Office language for newer Office versions
  1. Within any Office application, select File > Options > Language.
  2. Under Office display Language, make sure the display language you want Office to use is listed.
  3. Select the language you want, and then select Set as Preferred.

Inceptions

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

Look at my name and website? I may be "American" HOWEVER I CAME FROM FRANCE... Of course the buyer known, just a MORE RACIST THIEVE ROAMING ON EBAY, PLEASE....  AND EBAY DID PROTECTED THIS RACIST  BUYER AFTER I GET MY ITEM  RETURNER BRKON, AND WITH MISSING ITEMS, PLEASE..... WAKE UP, LOT OF BAD APPLES ON EBAY STAFF AS WELL.. BOTTOM LINE I LOST $500... ANGRY ? NO, UPSET YES, UNFAIR , I HATE CORRUPTION PERIOD.......

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

seriously ???????????/

Look at my name and website? I may be "American" HOWEVER I CAME FROM FRANCE... Of course the buyer known, just a MORE RACIST THIEVE ROAMING ON EBAY, PLEASE....  AND EBAY DID PROTECTED THIS RACIST  BUYER AFTER I GET MY ITEM  RETURNER BRKON, AND WITH MISSING ITEMS, PLEASE..... WAKE UP, LOT OF BAD APPLES ON EBAY STAFF AS WELL.. BOTTOM LINE I LOST $500... ANGRY ? NO, UPSET YES, UNFAIR , I HATE CORRUPTION PERIOD.......

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

i do not sell french software ????????????

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

Being French is a nationality, it's not a race. There is nothing about your user ID that indicates you came from France, and who would care if you did?

The only thing the buyer is concerned about is that his software is in French instead of English. I'm sure he could not care less where you came from even if he knew (which he would only know if you told him). So use the instructions I gave you to help him switch it to English and solve his problem. There is no need to make a mountain out of a molehill.

Inceptions

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

@inceptions 

If you read carefully among the CAPS (and other flourishes)... it sounds like the the OP's item has already been returned ... broken.  🙄  😪

@mhd59michel 

If there is something you actually need help with ... rather than just post an incomprehensible rant ... please post a new question in sentences, sans CAPS, etc.  We really are here to help fellow members ... but you haven't told us anything we can help with.  [Nobody here cares about your race, nationality, etc. etc. etc.]

Message 15 of 16
latest reply