cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay not providing lable for amount it caculated for buyer

The buyer selected USPS first class and eBay calculated a ship fee of 6.78 but when I try to get the label it says it cannot provide a USPS first class label and all the other options are double the cost. Why would eBay calculate a price then not allow me purchase it? My original ship size and weight info is not far off what the actual size and weight is after packing it. In fact, I don't know how to get to the original post to see what I had in there exactly. Now that the item has been sold I can't get into that area of the listing or is there a way? Even still, it is a light object (1 lb 5 oz) and needs a box 12" x 8" x 8". Thanks for any help! I'm stuck! I already gave her a great deal now I will lose any profit at all if I have to pay twice as much for shipping uhg 😕

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: eBay not providing lable for amount it caculated for buyer

First class parcel is limited to 15.99 ounces when printing the label.  Therefore, you need to select Priority and you should then be able to print the label.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: eBay not providing lable for amount it caculated for buyer

Thank you, I just realized I must have marked the package as 1 pound instead of over 1 pound and that is why first class mail was an option. Great deal for her, not so great for me 😞

Message 3 of 3
latest reply