cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay app in Dutch?

I opened the eBay app on IPad and it’s in Dutch and wants a Sign-In. I’ve been using the app for years. What is going on? I don’t dare sign in.717D90B1-5612-4EBF-A689-BE36DE74B201.png

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

eBay app in Dutch?

Did you change your country location to the Netherlands?

Try going to Settings, and set your country to the US.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

eBay app in Dutch?

I don’t understand how this app, to which I’m constantly logged-in for YEARS now suddenly logs me out and starts a new screen in Dutch and asks me to log-in on it.  My IPad is set to US English. There is no option for Settings, the screenshot I posted here is all there is. My EBay settings are US. Isn’t anyone else having this issue? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

eBay app in Dutch?

Isn’t anyone else having this issue?

It appears not.

If you are unable to reach the settings menu for the eBay app, I would suggest uninstalling the app, restarting your device, then installing the latest version from either the Google Play Store or the App Store, depending on your operating system.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

eBay app in Dutch?

Thanks but I’ve already done that. The reinstalled app still comes up in Dutch. I checked my eBay settings via an internet browser and they are correctly set to US.  Since there appears to be no solution and nobody except me is getting this problem, I will assume the app has some kind of hack and I will not sign in using it until it boots up in English.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply