cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account performance below standard, now cannot change my pricing to increase sales?

Hi, my performance is below standard because 2.35% of my orders have been cancelled due to being out of stock. I have no problem with that, simply because i don't sell enough on ebay for ebay to become my default stock holding, so occasionally this might happen. However today it seems something has changed now it says it says my listings have been restricted. What does that mean please? I tried to reduce the price of one of my products and it won't let me. Does this new restriction stop me changing anything? how can i get back below 2% if the system does not let me manage my products to drive sales? Understand the sentiment but surely this process just reduces sales and forces a seller to sell on other platforms, which means I have even more out of stocks on ebay. This is a downward spiral here and i cannot get out of..

How do i fix this, or do i just have to wait for a month with no sales and hope the 2.35% cancellation rate drops below 2%? thats difficult when i am not selling anything?

am i missing something?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

account performance below standard, now cannot change my pricing to increase sales?

You need to list more, in order to try and sell more, so that percentage goes down.  When that happened to me years ago, I found some items I could list cheap;y with free shipping.  It took several months, but I was able to finally get back to an above standard seller.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 2 of 2
latest reply