cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is wrong with Ebay?!!!

I ordered a chain saw months ago. They took my $ and never sent it.   Ebay seems impossible to contact. **bleep**?!!! I loved Ebay but now  I don@t trust them. They make it so easy to otder and  pay for something, but when something goes wrong it's quite another matter... Yes I did contact the seller 1st. They said they'd send it but didn't, again!!!. Ebay sent a no-reply  email saying the case was closed.  Now the order is too far back on the list, it does't even show. How do you get a freaking person at Ebay?!!!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

What is wrong with Ebay?!!!

@robimaur_0   Duplicate post that was answered here: 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Ask-a-Mentor/What-is-wrong-with-Ebay/td-p/33251875

If you want to contact eBay customer service you can but I know it will be a waste of time since the eBay MBG is 30 days from the last estimated delivery or the actual delivery date whichever is later.  Since you said it's been months it's too late for an eBay case. 

Here's how to contact eBay customer service for assistance.

1. Select Chat with automated assistant on the left hand side of this page:

https://www.ebay.com/help/contact_us?id=4191&st=10

Then in the chat box on the lower right of the linked page type AGENT to talk to a live eBay customer service agent or request a call back.

If you are using a cell phone turn off the spam filter or it may block the call back

If you are located outside of the US or Canada then you will need to use chat or social media.

2. Or you can also contact customer service by sending a private message on social media. You leave a message and an eBay employee will get back to you as soon as possible. To speed things up you can leave your registered account information in the PRIVATE message: Full name, address, phone number, email address, user ID, and a brief explanation of your problem.

twitter.com/askebay
facebook.com/eBay/

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 2
latest reply