cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to print packing slip but preview show wrong info (shipping price and return policy)?

Hi all,

I was going to print a packing slip like I always do and I noticed that there is an added $19.37 for the shipping and it shows that returns are allowed. I do not allow returns and shipping is free. I don't even use ebay for the shipping label on this item. I usually just print the packing slip fine ... it shows what the buyer paid and tax and my no returns allowed policy.  I put the buyer address (Glendale Heights IL 60139-2080) in google maps. This seems to be an  ebay international buyer? Is that why the packing slip shows the wrong price and return policy? Holy cow he/she paid almost $28 for my $4.95 item!!??

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Trying to print packing slip but preview show wrong info (shipping price and return policy)?

Hi @rodo8 

"I do not allow returns ..."

But eBay does regardless of your No returns accepted setting.  Buyers are protected under eBay's MBG and they have several return reasons that bypass that No returns accepted setting and force you to pay the return shipping.  If that hasn't happened yet it will.  

Seller protections | eBay

If the package is going to the Ill facility it is an international sale.   eBay handles returns when use EIS, once you ship you are finished providing it is delivered to the international hub.  You are still able to receive Feedback. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Trying to print packing slip but preview show wrong info (shipping price and return policy)?

Hi @rodo8 

"I do not allow returns ..."

But eBay does regardless of your No returns accepted setting.  Buyers are protected under eBay's MBG and they have several return reasons that bypass that No returns accepted setting and force you to pay the return shipping.  If that hasn't happened yet it will.  

Seller protections | eBay

If the package is going to the Ill facility it is an international sale.   eBay handles returns when use EIS, once you ship you are finished providing it is delivered to the international hub.  You are still able to receive Feedback. 

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 2
latest reply