cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold Item. Added Tracking with Signature Confirmation. Dropped it off at post office. No Movement!

Last night recently sold an item. I always ship my items USPS with Priority + Signature upon Delivery.

Item was paid for, so I packaged the item. My post office is open 24/7 so I took it right away to get it shipped. I put it in the bin to get shipped out. Cool. No one can get it. It's about 7pm when I did this.

Today it is about 5pm and it shows that it is still be waiting to be received. 

I guess they forgot to scan it in. Here I am almost a day later and it hasn't been scanned in to the USPS even though I did drop it off. So I'm freaking out how it's missing already. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sold Item. Added Tracking with Signature Confirmation. Dropped it off at post office. No Movement!

@cruzzer2   I never trust the drop off bin.  I always recommend doing the self check in option in the lobby OR standing in line. 

Sadly there's nothing you can do other than contact your post office.  Maybe go in person when they're open and say I dropped off a package on XX , it looks like XX size box etc...  and I need it scanned ASAP.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@cruzzer2  Adding that I see that your last sale as for a CD lot that sold for less than $24

You only need to use signature on delivery for sales that total $750 or more.   Otherwise your tracking is the proof of delivery.  If you don't let buyers know that you are shipping with signature on delivery they may get upset because they might not be home to sign for it.  

You could have shipped the CD's either Media Mail or Ground Advantage for a lot less, just a tip to a fellow comic sellers.  

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 3
latest reply