cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping

I somehow mistakenly shipped out two items basically same weight but to the wrong buyers! I have heard from one and have contacted the other, still waiting to hear from them...my question is how do I fix this??? Have them both send the items back to me then re-ship them out? And how do I reimburse them for all the extra shipping costs involved?? This is so embarrassing! Help!
View Entire Topic

@stingray11710 wrote:
I somehow mistakenly shipped out two items basically same weight but to the wrong buyers! I have heard from one and have contacted the other, still waiting to hear from them...my question is how do I fix this??? Have them both send the items back to me then re-ship them out? And how do I reimburse them for all the extra shipping costs involved?? This is so embarrassing! Help!

Hello @stingray11710

This happened to us once.  It is a cost that we took on ourselves.  We contacted both Sellers and had provided a printable label to ship back to us.  Than we shipped to both our Buyers and refunded their auctions totally.  This happened back in the 90's.  Then we put in a procedure of triple check a package before mailing that prevented this from happening again.  The nice part of this was that we kept the Buyers notified every step of the procedure and those two Buyers stayed loyal with us over the years with multiple reorders!  🙂