cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping to a US address for a member in China

Received a message from Chinese member wishing to buy my item but wants me to ship it to his US address which I don't have.

If he pays for it, how does this work if his address comes on invoice to ship to China?  Is he allowed to specify on the payment to ship to a US address?  Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Shipping to a US address for a member in China

@bjhg18 

Buyers can supply a ship to address either on their account or at checkout ... YOU only ship to the address on the transaction at the time of order and NOT to any that get sent to you in an eBay Message.  Tell the Buyer you ONLY ship to the address on file at the time of order and not any that are sent in a message because you will lose your Seller Protection if you do.  Also tell them they need to ask you to cancel the transaction in an eBay message so you can cancel it and they can UPDATE their account with the correct address info and then purchase the item again ... 

Some foreign Buyers use US based freight forwarding companies so they can buy here, Sellers only ship to the Forwarder then the Buyer has to pay to have the forwarder ship the item(s) to them.  I've done this on several occasions.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Shipping to a US address for a member in China

Thanks for  the speedy reply.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply