cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping Dungeons and Dragons Books via Media Mail - Now Not Allowed When Purchasing Shipping???

I've been shipping D&D manual, instruction books, and modules via Media Mail for years and have never had an issue with purchasing shipping through eBay.  However, on my last two sales, I've gotten the alert when trying to buy shipping through eBay that my sale category doesn't allow MM shipping.  I know that the Post Office didn't change the MM shipping rules (because I asked) and the books I ship are at least 8 pages in length and have no advertising (I ship all my gaming magazines and maps first class) so why is eBay now not allowing me to purchase MM shipping for books that clearly are eligible for it?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Shipping Dungeons and Dragons Books via Media Mail - Now Not Allowed When Purchasing Shipping???

This is an intermittent problem that eBay is aware of.

You can print a medial mail label through paypal when eBay can't print it for you.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is an intermittent problem that eBay is aware of.

You can print a medial mail label through paypal when eBay can't print it for you.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi -

That would be great if I was paid through Paypal, which I haven't been in over a year.  Since I am paid through eBay, it appears there is no other option but to have to take my package to the post office which is exactly what I don't want to do...

-- Ctwink

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you still have a PayPal account you can still buy postage there.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply