cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller says I didnt return the items for refund

I recently ordered 4 packs of wax melts. I received them without issue. I opened 1 package immediately and broke off 2 cubes and put one in a warmer on each side of the room. No scent was emitted, at all, so I requested a refund. I packaged up all 4 containers and shipped them back using a pre paid label from eBay. I still have the postal receipt that clearly shows the pkg. as weighing 12.20 ounces. The seller is claiming to have only received 1 container of melts, which is IMPOSSIBLE since all 4 were doubled wrapped together.  I sent  him a copy of my receipt and he still claims he only received 1 container. He refuses to admit otherwise or that he could have made a mistake.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Seller says I didnt return the items for refund

@lfiy5769 

If the tracking shows delivery to the seller, he has 2 business days to issue your refund. After that, you can go to your return and click 'ask us to step in'.

If he issues less than a full refund, you can appeal by contacting custom service. Use the contact link at the bottom of this page, if needed -

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-items-not-received-refunds-buyers/return-item-refund?id=404...

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply