cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller declined return request and closed return request, please advise!!!

oceanfreak2
Pathfinder

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If the seller has a No Returns policy, and the reason you gave was a buyer's remorse reason (didn't fit, changed mind, didn't like it, found it cheaper elsewhere), the seller CAN decline the return.  You need to select Not as Described and the seller has to accept the return and provide a prepaid shipping label for the item's return.  Since the seller has declined the return, the case is closed.  If you paid with Paypal, log into Paypal and file an Item Not as Described.  If you did not use Paypal, but a credit card, then contact the credit card issuer regarding a charge back.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Why were you returning the item?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This is my first declined item and I keep 99.9% of things I buy.

See my original message to the seller below:

Lovely boots, but the right shoe is smaller then the left and hurts the heel bone. They practically brand new.

I was hoping they would be broken in. I'm so sorry for the return.

Thank you so much for replying!!!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If the seller has a No Returns policy, and the reason you gave was a buyer's remorse reason (didn't fit, changed mind, didn't like it, found it cheaper elsewhere), the seller CAN decline the return.  You need to select Not as Described and the seller has to accept the return and provide a prepaid shipping label for the item's return.  Since the seller has declined the return, the case is closed.  If you paid with Paypal, log into Paypal and file an Item Not as Described.  If you did not use Paypal, but a credit card, then contact the credit card issuer regarding a charge back.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 4 of 4
latest reply