cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Protections: When does eBay enforce "Abusive Buyer Policy" on unfair feedback?

eBay's "Seller Protections: Abusive buyer activity" states:

Abusive Buyer - Seller Protections.jpg

Buyer's messages & feedback (veiled threats, try to extort us with positive feedback IF we go against our policy, and they followed through with leaving negative feedback because we did not meet their demand to accept return on a No Returns listing policy😞

Abusive Buyer - Messages.jpg

  

Then, they did this...

profitweb_0-1707575682654.png

Buyer never attempted to contact us.  We don't know what their "was caught immediately (before product was received)" part was about... although, once shipped it is too late to cancel the order.

Here is the listing https://www.ebay.com/itm/256073751225 ... it explicitly states our return policy AND says what the part the buyer bought is for REPLACEMENT (they bought it without reading any of it, then retaliated with negative feedback after not doing their own due diligence):

profitweb_1-1707576647359.png

eBay is refusing to do anything, stating it does not qualify under their feedback removal for Extortion policy. 

What about eBay's documented Sellers Protection policy above?! 

This negative feedback is from a demand for something not included in original listing.

eBay suggested, if I want the feedback removed, I contact buyer to "work it out with them" and then ask them to remove the negative.

There's only one way to "work it out" with this buyer.  eBay's affectively telling me I have to allow the return to make the customer happy, which was EXPLICITLY not included in original listing.  I am being told to go against stated No Returns policy to avoid negative feedback (isn't that extortion, eBay?)?

Where is eBay complying with their own Seller Protection policy (which I first linked to)?

Please eBay, enforce your policies and protect sellers from this type of abuse.

We do not want our plumbing products returned because we can't resell them the same when we don't know what's been tampered with.  If package gets lost, we're out of high $ item.  eBay buyers pay the least, and are the cheapest, and do not pay enough for no-questions-asked returns.

Why is eBay allowing No Returns if they do not support the policy and protect sellers from retaliation?

Kim
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0