cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller I Requested a return from wants me to pay for a shipping label, how do I do that?

I'm a new buyer with returning stuff and I haven't had an issue with returns so far, but my seller accepted my refund request for an item but wanted me to give a return label, i'm not sure where I can get a return label or what it is. I did look at eBay help but never found one of them that could help me in this situation, and the reason I wanted a refund was because the item was taking awhile to get here and that I had changed my mind on it. It's still shipping over and hasn't reached my area yet, it's from China and still in China, so I don't know what to do since I still haven't received it..

Thank you and I hope I can get assistance soon 

View Entire Topic

@jmamag5

You should not have opened a return request. 

Contact eBay Customer Service and ask for assistance:

Click on the Help & Contact link and scroll through the options until you see the Telephone Icon.

Click on the Telephone Icon to get an eBay Customer Service telephone number and one time passcode.

Do you use Facebook OR Twitter ? You can contact eBay using one of those methods. If eBay finds it necessary to verify your identity, review your account, and/or give advice related to your account they will do that privately.