cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relisting some items results in a listing fee? [SOLVED]

Hi all,

I've had some DVDs that haven't sold, so on a regular basis, I re-list them. I don't have a huge inventory on eBay, and still have plenty of open "slots" for free listings. But of 8 items I wanted to relist, 5 of them had 35 cent fees attached [a buy it now fee and an insertion fee]. The only thing that's changed for me recently is that I decided to give the eBay Store a try for 30 days as they had a free offer. Perhaps I did not read the fine print enough, though it states that one gets 200 listings w/o any insertion fees.The only difference between the 5 items that would not list unless I paid the fee and the 3 that listed without any fees, is that the 3 items listed are buy it now only; the other 5 are traditional auction style listings with the buy it now option [10 cent buy it now fee, 25 cent insertion fee].

The only thing that's changed for me is the one month free trial of a basic eBay Store. Does the eBay Store basically end me having traditional auction style listings without insertion fees?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

------

UPDATE: I did more digging and realized it was my error - the store gives me 200 buy it now listings free and 100 auction style listings free, but only in certain categories. The DVDs are not in categories that qualify. I am unsure how to close/delete this post, so that's why I've updated it. Problem solved - user error. Sigh. Lesson learned!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Thanks for posting - it may help someone else looking for answers -  you never know.

Good luck to you.

Answers (0)