cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds for overpayment on S&H

Since feebay can not improve anything only make it worse. How do I refund a customer for overpayment on S&H since the refund screen now only allows refunds for a certain item only. Hence making things worse.

Drop down menu no longer allows you to choose a reason for the refund only allows you to refund a certain item in the order. How do I get around this ebay snafu so I can refund customers?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Refunds for overpayment on S&H

@furmannumismatics 

The refund form has been changed and broken up into steps on several pages instead of all in one. In my opinion, the previous form was far superior, but eBay made changes so they can accommodate mobile devices.

If you want to spread the refund across multiple items in the order, you'll need to break it up yourself. For example, if there are three items in the order and you want to refund $3.00, enter $1.00 for each item (or apply it in whatever way you wish). On the next page, you'll select the reason.

If the buyer made three separate purchases, you can refund $1.00 on each purchase or apply the refund all to one item (which is how it worked previously).

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Thank you very much. Refund was sent. Do not like the way I have to do it but that is not my area..Thanks again.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You're welcome!

Inceptions
Volunteer Community Mentor, buying and selling on eBay since 2004

Message 4 of 4
latest reply