cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with a sale - need advice please

I am listing things from estates, and sold a large ticket item.  Only something went wrong and I'm not sure what to do now.

This is what I sold, and all proceeds go to the grandkids.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/194566348974

What is strange is there was no option for postage, because I don't think I put the weight in.  I can't tell because I can't see any version of what the buyer saw, only the sold version. 

This has happened to me before, for example, I put something in as 'buy it now' and it changes my listing when I actually list it to add in a 'make an offer' option I didn't put in there.

Either way, the description clearly says let's talk about shipping. 

I saw the item sold late at night, EST.  I emailed the guy, who just opened his Ebay account, the next afternoon, and he hasn't responded yet. 

My husband says I'm going to get a horrible review from this guy, and I don't know what to do now, if he's not talking to me.

So, I guess there are a lot of questions here.  1) how do I see what the buyer saw?  2) Did the listing put in something I didn't put in there?  3) How would YOU deal with this?

Pala

Guy's wife

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0