cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal loans

Anyone else having a problem getting another loan from PayPal since eBay went to managed payments?

I have gotten over $28000 in loans but they won't lend me any more since eBay will not share info with them so they don't know what are sale are.

We need eBay to work with PayPal so we can get our loans. Only takes minutes to get your money put right in your account.

I tried telling eBay that if I would have gotten another loan I would have spent most of it on here for more inventory and more sales.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: PayPal loans

eBay arranged a new loan program once payments were no longer flowing through paypal - I know nothing about it -

https://pages.ebay.com/sellercapital/

Have you tried asking paypal if they can set up a loan or credit line based on your tax returns?  I know their product used to be based on taking a portion of your payments, which they obviously can't do with managed payments. I don't know how they set it up now, but I would think they have a replacement product.

wooden_flower Volunteer Community Mentor.
eBay member since 2001.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: PayPal loans

I've been in Managed Payments since October 2018, and I keep receiving offers from Paypal to apply for their Loan Builder program.  I'm guessing that is their new program.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 3 of 3
latest reply