cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRINT LABELS

I'M HAVING TROUBLES PRINTING MY LABELS.  I'LL PURCHASE THE LABEL BUT IT WON'T PRINT.

THANKS

MARY

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: PRINT LABELS

The "Wave" browser or browser extension is something many consider an undesirable, potentially unsafe program and recommend it should be removed before it causes trouble, which in this case may be your label printing problem.  If Wave isn't something you use or specifically need, remove it.

If you have MS OS then you should have the Edge  or Chrome or even the Firefox browser available for free.  Open and use one of those that to access ebay to try and reprint your label, or void it if needed.  Do that from here:

https://www.ebay.com/lbr/labels-history/seller-hub

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Make sure your browser is still set to "open" PDF files like the label with Adobe and not its built in reader.

You can reprint labels for 24 hours, otherwise void any withing 5 days.

If still a problem come back with OS, browser, and printer model.  Also is the label preview window opening?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I'm not very good with this.  It shows Wave as the browser. I had to update my windows and all went wrong.

After buying the label it won't print. It did before the update. When trying to print the packing slip the info doesn't show up.  OS Microsoft

Thank for getting back to me so fast.

Mary

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

The "Wave" browser or browser extension is something many consider an undesirable, potentially unsafe program and recommend it should be removed before it causes trouble, which in this case may be your label printing problem.  If Wave isn't something you use or specifically need, remove it.

If you have MS OS then you should have the Edge  or Chrome or even the Firefox browser available for free.  Open and use one of those that to access ebay to try and reprint your label, or void it if needed.  Do that from here:

https://www.ebay.com/lbr/labels-history/seller-hub

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I removed Wave. Put my Google back. That upgrade really messed me up. I will try your link later.

You've been a great help. As always. In the past you always answered my questions.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

MARY

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

It's strange I can print labels from one store but not the other. 

angelbaby1457  -   I can print

omamarygoodies  -    NO print

I'M CONFUSED

MARY

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

On this ID, does the label preview open?

If so does the label look correct?

What printer model are you using?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Never mind I figured it out.  I had downloaded a app from Microsoft store - EXPLORER FOR EBAY

I was using this for my store.  I couldn't print from that.

THANK YOU ANYWAY

MARY

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Great, glad you are up and running again.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply