cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No feedback?

I have two feedback questions. 

1. Has eBay stopped caring about feedback?  As a buyer, the feedback is no longer shown on the purchase history list.  While I can leave feedback, it's good to see feedback has been left for me.

2. How long do I have to leave feedback on a purchase before that option is no longer available?  

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: No feedback?

You have 60 days from the time of purchase to leave feedback.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Click on the number in parenthesis (2641) below your user id and you will see your feedback.  eBay has been fiddling around with where feedback is viewed, and the changes have been challenging.

I am not an eBay employee. I'm a US eBay Community Mentor.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I'm talking about the feedback for each individual purchase, not my overall feedback score.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Did you bother to scroll down the page?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Yeah, I did, now instead of seeing if I was left feedback on my purchased page, I have to click my score, scroll and look for the item number for my purchase which I already forgot.  No, not a good move on the part of eBay.  If eBay can't show me my feedback easily anymore, I'll stop leaving it.  Simple.  

Thanks for your replies up to now.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I have no clue why you are not seeing your feedbacks for each item you purchased?  When I click on th feedback number in parenthesis, it takes me to the page with my score and then I scroll down and see the feedback comments that others have left for me for each item.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

I see that, but like I said, I scroll and look for the item number for my purchase which I already forgot. No, not a good move on the part of eBay.  Thanks for your help. 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply