cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New International Selling Program

Hi All - 

When the new program launched I opted out.  I own a small (just me) luxury consignment business selling women's clothing, handbags, accessories and some jewelry.   I was hesitant to deal with issues around international sales.  I am now reconsidering and was hoping to hear some firsthand experience from other sellers . 

Any reasons why I shouldn't try it?    Is it really as straightforward as 'when it sells and reaches the eBay distribution center' I get paid and the sale is done.  Are there any loopholes?

Thank you!

Linda

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@sixandsutton   No loopholes as long as the item qualifies for the program.  

eBay refunds the buyer for ALL  refund requests once the item safely reaches the forwarding center in the US, even not as described,  This is a huge benefit since with the old Global Shipping Program you still had to handle not as described refund requests unless it was damaged in shipping.  

The following requirements apply to items shipped through eBay International Shipping:

• Items are physically located in the US and listed on eBay.com
  • Items are eligible for export and the cost doesn't exceed $2500 USD
  • Packages should not exceed:
    • 48 inches in length, 84 inches in length and girth
    • 44 lbs. in billable weight (not actual weight) for all countries except Canada (maximum billable weight for Canada is 66 lbs.)

Transaction limits may apply to some accounts. Read our full list of seller terms and conditions to find out more about eBay International Shipping program requirements.

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for taking the time to respond @comics-scifi-collectibles 

This confirms what I read so I think I'll give it a shot.  Thanks again 🙂  

Message 3 of 3
latest reply